JIEHO LEE |
A Nursery Tale
A Korean-American born in New York City, Jieho Lee graduated as a film major from Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) in 1995 - while also pursuing his film education at New York University, and abroad in Jerusalem, Israel. After working as an editor in NYC, Lee moved to Seoul, Korea, where he worked as an executive producer for Samsung Entertainment. Currently, Lee is a student enrolled at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA.
YEAR OF BIRTH : 1973
Director, Writer & Editor:
Director of Photography:
- A Nursery Tale, 33 min 35mm short. Color. GMONEY Productions. August 1999.
Official Selection, Sundance Film Festival 2000.
- A Dream, 12 min 16mm + Beta Video documentary. Color. Samsung Entertainment Group. August, 1997.
- Ralph Lauren CFDA Award Woman's Wear Line Presentation, 15 min 16mm + Beta Video
- docu- EPK. Color. Madoff Productions, New York City. October, 1995. Winner of the CFDA Fashion Award for best production and editing of runway shows and retail spots.
- The Clown, 18 min 16mm short. Color. Wesleyan University. May 1995.
- A Day in the Life of Wesleyan, 20 min 16mm documentary. Color. Wesleyan University. Spring 1994. Series of spots for Wesleyan University publicity campaign.
- Chasing Skirts, 5 min 16mm short. Color. Wesleyan University. Spring 1994..
- Kaboom!, 5 min 16mm short. B&W. New York University. August 1993. Winner of the Audience Festival Favorite, Asian American Film Festival, Malaysia
- Loveless, 6 min 16mm short. B&W. New York University. July 1993.
- Mio Cestino di Frutte Celestiale, 40 min 16mm short. Color. Italy. March 1996.
- A Day in the Life of Wesleyan, 20 min 16mm documentary. Color. Wesleyan University. Spring 1994.
- The RAT, 10 min 16mm short. B&W. New York University. August, 1993.
- Born in America, 8 min 16mm short. B&W. New York University. August, 1993.
- A Walk in the Afternoon, 10 min 16mm short. B&W. Madoff Productions, New York City. August 1995.